Apprentice Test Analyst
6 days left
Aurora are seeking a determined individual to put through a Test Analyst Apprenticeship. The individual would be working within our Testing Team and obtaining the skills to help ensure the accuracy of changes to Affinity, our industry leading billing software platform, as well as assisting with the testing of our next generation products. Aurora has an established and well-respected client base including some of the UK’s largest telecommunications brands.
Aurora are embracing DevOps and automation and you will be expected to help drive these changes, as well as actively contribute towards meetings on Test Automation.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Identifying and breaking down the necessary tasks to test a new product
- Validating and verifying changes made by the development team and reporting any defects found.
- Performing full regression tests in time for release dates
- Performing functional testing against individual components
- Contribute towards meetings and ideas on Test Automation and implementation.
- Where required completing manual testing.
- Keeping accurate records and reports as required with testing.
- Good time-management skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver / ability to use initiative.
- Ability to multi-task
- Team Player
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to Communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- Maintain Productive, Punctual, Professional & Secure working Environment
- 5 GCSE's / A-Levels
- Level 2 English & Maths
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
Why join Aurora?
Aurora is one of the most trusted and long established successful billing software companies in the UK, with head offices based in Medway. The Aurora brand is owned by Daisy Communications, one of the UK’s largest business communications and IT service providers, with head offices based in London and other offices spread throughout the UK.
We develop Affinity, one of the best-in-class billing software platforms and boast well known telecoms and communication brands as loyal customers. We are also partners with two of the UK’s biggest mobile networks Vodafone and 02.
Aurora has a raft of unique products that set us apart from our competitors and our revenue has trebled in the last three years. Aurora is one of the most trusted billing platforms in the reseller communication industry.
Our investment in you
One of our key principles as a business is ‘making Aurora a great place to work’ and that underpins everything we do. Every team member is empowered to make change and provide feedback on how the company works. We currently have a number of successful initiatives promoted by our employees that are having a significant positive impact.
Financially, we offer an extensive and competitive flexible benefit package which includes being able to buy extra holiday, insure other family members and provide holiday loans.
The future of Aurora, why this is the place to be
We have a clear three year plan to improve and enhance our software to keep it at the cutting edge of the industry and we are pushing the adoption of new technologies across the business. Our plans for new software functionality make us more attractive to new markets, opening up massive growth opportunities.
Aurora is already growing quickly and new opportunities for progression are evolving all the time. Our recent acquisition by Daisy group gives us access to a bigger pool of resources, additional service offerings and investment.
Apply for Apprentice Test Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly