Apprentice Customer Service Advisor
Forecourt Driveoff Ltd are a recovery agency that caters for unpaid fuel, namely Drive offs and no means of payments (NMOPs).They are looking for a motivated and Customer Service driven apprentice to join their dynamic team based in their Dartford Office.
As a Customer Service Advisor, your main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with Customers over the phone.
- Dealing with inbound and outbound emails
- Resolving customer queries
- Processing payments
- Setting up payment plans
- Building relationships and providing strong customer service.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further your customer service skills and learn from a highly experienced team. You will also be working towards a widely recognised level 2 qualification in Customer Service with fantastic opportunities to progress in a career within the sector.
If you find this vacancy appealing and think that you tick all the boxes, please don’t hesitate to apply!
About the employer
Forecourt Driveoff Ltd are a recovery agency that caters for unpaid fuel, namely Drive offs and no means of payments (NMOPs).
Unlike their competitors, through the use of their unique FDL App and online reporting system, they are able to recover Drive offs as well as NMOPs. If the debt still remains unpaid for 21 days, they find it necessary to commence legal proceedings in order to recover the debt with defaulters and court action. In order to do this, they handle a complete orderly process of obtaining the registered keeper’s database with the DVLA enabling them to recover the debt and close the reported case with the police, once debt has been fully recovered.
They pride themselves with their efficiency to deal with the task at hand, as well as their committed staff that always ensure that customer’s receive the quality service that they desire.
- Monday - Friday between the hours of 8am- 6pm (1 hour lunch)
- 40 hours per week
- Computer Literate - Excel
- Fantastic Telephone manner and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Not afraid to pick up the phone
- It would be desirable for the successful candidate to hold GCSE, or equivalents, grades (A*-C) / (9-4) in English and Maths
- However, if these have not been achieved, Key Training will provide support and up skill in these subjects through Functional Skills, which will be a requirement
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Standard in Customer Service
- Functional Skills in English and Maths (If Required)
Customer service practitioner