Apprentice Data Analyst (a Creative Pioneers 2 apprenticeship)
Annual wage £21,000.00
Working week Monday-Friday Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 18 months Possible start date 09 Oct 2017 Date posted 24 Aug 2017 Distance 46.3 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001301818 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Calm, assured and friendly
- Problem solver - required when we get very loose briefs - investigative/curious mind
- Can do attitude
- Honest/Has integrity
- Thirst for knowledge/Eager to learn/Passionate/Hard working
- Ambitious/Highly driven
- An understanding or curiosity of the marketing/digital/social landscape would be beneficial (but not essential)
- Active or working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter. Instagram, Snapchat would be very beneficial
- Likes to have fun!
A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent qualifications) at grade C or above including English and Maths.Future prospects Ongoing employment at this or another agency or progress onto a higher level qualification. Things to consider Please list ALL qualifications you currently hold (or are awaiting results for) accurately and comprehensively, including subject name and level as appears on certification. If - after being offered a position - you are found to have deliberately omitted or inaccurately listed qualifications that make you ineligible for the apprenticeship (e.g. previous training in the same modules) you will be in breach of your contract with Creative Pioneers2 and we reserve the right to either re-advertise the role or offer to an alternative candidate. If you are unclear on your eligibility please call the office for guidance 020 8080 9553.