Solicitor Apprentice with Croftons Solicitors
As a Solicitor Apprentice with Croftons Solicitors, your role will progress, with full support provided, during the apprenticeship.
Initially the duties will be largely administrative supporting our growing, fast moving housing management litigation department.
At the outset the role will include:
- file opening
- file closing
- taking messages
- chasing clients for instructions
- preparing management information for clients
- managing purchase order numbers
- managing client billing processes
The role will progress into wider legal support, namely dealing with:
- client enquiries on the telephone and in writing
- generating court documentation
- letter preparation.
As you become more experienced, you will carry out more and more aspects of the litigation process, with the aim, over a number of years, to be handling routine litigation matters, preparing statements, and conducting some court hearings.