Revenue Management Analyst
Wage Competitive salary
Working week Monday - Friday Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 12 months Possible start date 23 Nov 2017 Date posted 24 Aug 2017 Distance 118.9 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001300591 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Have GCSE grades of A - C in maths, English and ICT (or equivalent).
- Have achieved, or are predicted to achieve 2 A-Levels graded A-D, preferably in Maths, Science or IT.
- Have the right to work in England.
- Be a citizen of the UK or a country within the EEA and have lived there for at least the last three years.
- Not have completed an NVQ, SVQ, Degree or apprenticeship in data analysis.
- You'll be a natural problem solver and logical thinker, with demonstrable analytical skills.
- Flexible and adaptable with excellent communication skills and the ability to contribute positively to a team environment.
- Disciplined and organised, motivated by results.
- Confident decision maker, self-motivated with the drive to succeed.
- 5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Have achieved, or are predicted to achieve 2 A-Levels graded A-D, preferably in Maths, Science or IT