IT Cyber Security and Network Engineer Apprentice
Annual wage £9,000.00
Working week Monday - Friday (9 am - 5.30 pm) Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 12 months Possible start date 24 Nov 2017 Date posted 24 Aug 2017 Distance 225.2 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001300925 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Have experience of using computers and networking at a reasonable level.
- A quick learner and team player.
- Professional in their attitude.
- Keen on career progression.
- Flexible and willing to learn.
- Excellent understanding of IT.
- Able to demonstrate good initiative and excellent communication skills.
- Ambitious attitude and well presented.
- A vast interest in IT and infrastructure architecture.
- Good standard of English and Mathematics.
- Have a background in IT or a qualification in IT.
- Delivers Results (Drive for Results)
- Customer Service Excellence (Customer Focus)
- Influence and Relationship Building (Peer Relationships)
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solving
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Priority Setting
- Functional/Technical Skills
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)Future prospects The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.