Information Technology Systems Apprentice
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
- Knowledge of Microsoft and other prominent manufacturers' systems, networks and software
- Experience of installing and managing security and virus protection systems and software
- Ability to communicate and explain computer systems and procedures to non-technical staff
- An ability to demonstrate the core values of the Charity
- Car Owner / Willingness to Travel
- Experience of installing and configuring computer hardware and software
- An understanding of health and safety regulations and best practice regarding ICT
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Be flexible and able to meet deadlines
Relevent A levels; a level 3 apprenticeship or other relevant qualifications; relevant experience and/or an aptitude test with a focus on functional maths.Future prospects An opportunity to secure long-term employment within a highly recommended and versatile organisation Things to consider Do you meet the entry criteria?