Apprentice Sales & Accounts Administrator
Axson UK is a leading supplier and developer of high-performance resins for the tooling and composite materials industry. They are looking for a motivated and committed apprentice to join their dynamic team based in their Newmarket office.
As a Sales & Accounts Administrator, your main responsibilities will include:
- Taking inbound phone calls
- Learning IT systems
- Entering information and statements onto the CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
- Responding to queries
- Taking and processing orders for Customers
- Running day end reports
- Checking stock levels
- Using the Sage 200 System
- Data Entry
- Assisting with accounts/banking
- Purchase Orders
- Bank reconciliation
- Liaising with sales techs
- Diary management
- Arranging travel and processing expenses
- Other administration duties where required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable experience within administration and potentially start a long term career within a reputable company. If this sounds like something you would love to do then do not hesitate to apply now!
About the employer
With more than 75 years of experience, Axson Technologies, also known as Sika Advanced Resins is a leading supplier and developer of high-performance resins for the tooling and composite materials industry. They offer customized solutions for the composites industry, from the model to the part, including the appropriate structural adhesive. They also supply casting resins and functional coatings for industrial and dielectric filters. Sika has subsidiaries in 90 countries around the world and more than 160 production sites. Its 18,000 employees generated sales of CHF 6.25 billion in 2017.
Studlands Park Industrial Estate
- Monday - Friday between the hours of 9am - 5pm
- Total hours per week: 35.00
- Excellent communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Computer Literate
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Motivation to learn
- It would be desirable for the successful candidate to hold GCSE, or equivalents, grades (A*-C) / (9-4) in English and Maths.
- However, if these have not been achieved, Key Training will provide support and up skill in these subjects through Functional Skills, which will be a requirement.
- If hard work has been shown throughout the apprenticeship, there will be the opportunity to progress onto a full-time position within the company for the right candidate.
Training to be provided
- Level 3 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (If needed)
This Apprenticeship programme will be delivered and completed in the workplace, meaning there is no required day release to college. Upon starting this Apprenticeship programme, the successful candidate will be allocated a training consultant who will visit them in the workplace.
The apprentice will have regular contact from their allocated training consultant and will be allocated time within their working hours to complete the work that is set for them as part of the Apprenticeship programme.