Economic Development Project Officer (Level 4 Associate Project Manager)
Annual wage £22,846.00
Working week Monday-Friday, shifts TBC. Total hours per week: 37.00 Apprenticeship duration 24 months Possible start date 09 Oct 2017 Date posted 29 Aug 2017 Distance 40.2 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001302992 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral.
- Excellent logical and creative thinking skills.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent administrative abilities.
- Excellent all round IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent ability to work individually as well as being a member of a team.
- Exemplifies positive customer service and promoting a culture focused on ensuring customer needs are met.
- Attention to detail.
- Conscientious and efficient with the drive and motivation to deliver continually high standard of performance.
- Enthusiasm for involvement in corporate activities.
- Commitment to equal opportunities.
- Willingness to occasionally carry out operational work outside normal office hours.
- At least 5 x GCSEs grades A-C including English and Maths.
- 2 x A Levels grades A-C or equivalent.
Additionally an Economics/IT/Communications qualification is desirable.Future prospects This apprenticeship will provide an excellent platform for the selected individual to progress further in an Economic Development/Project Management career. Things to consider The selected individual may be asked to carry out other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility, as directed by management.