Client Management Apprenticeship - Farnborough
Hundreds of UK employers, from FTSE 100 companies to smaller firms, turn to our Retirement and Investment Business for advice in many areas of running a pension scheme – making theirs more effective, reviewing fund managers, communicating benefit changes or reducing costs.
As a Client Management Apprentice, your role will vary daily as you get involved in a full range of client issues and learn the skills needed to become a valued advisor to our clients.
- 104 UCAS points from your top 3 A Levels (or equivalent) or 260 UCAS points for exams sat prior to 2017 (excluding General Studies) i.e. BCC
- Five grade A*- C GCSEs including Maths and English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- True understanding of the value of customer service
- Clear aptitude for teamwork, planning and organising
- Keen desire to build on your basic understanding of the retirement business and progress quickly in your career
- Maintaining a professional attitude
Everything we do at Aon is built around delivering great client service and value. Your role will be no different. You'll provide vital support to senior team members in their client management activities, ensuring employers pension schemes are run efficiently and professionally.
If you can demonstrate a real passion for customer service, you can make an immediate impact. The learning curve will be steep as you explore our business, develop your professional skills and build strong relationships with clients and colleagues. In return, on top of your salary and benefits, you'll be fully supported to study for professional qualifications.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the delivery of client plans and project management
- Assisting in day-to-day retirement services, including drafting reports and newsletters for trustees
- Attending and planning face-to-face client meetings or conference calls, taking minutes and managing the follow up actions
- Playing an active part in delivering client satisfaction, retention and profitability
- Carrying out administrative tasks contributing to the retirement and investment consulting process
- Inputting data accurately to maintain management information
Our business leaders will commit their time to helping you develop. The relationships you build give you an incredible opportunity to soak up valuable experiences and knowledge first hand. Here are some of the most important at the start of your Aon career:
- Your Apprentice network – you'll meet Apprentices from all areas of Aon in the UK, helping you navigate our business and grow a support network from day one
- Your mentor – an experienced colleague who can help you out with career guidance, specific issues or any general thoughts or queries you have
- Business seniors – many experienced colleagues will be actively interested and involved in your development
- The Early Careers Team – here to help smooth the way, open doors and advise you on developing your knowledge, skills and prospects
Aon have partnered with MyKindaFuture for this recruitment process. MyKindaFuture can offer a unique fast track through the application process if they assess that you are the type of candidate Aon are looking for. If you believe this apprenticeship is for you and want to find out more about how you can progress, send your CV to Aon@MyKindaFuture.com