IT Support Apprentice
Annual wage £14,000.00
Working week Monday - Friday Total hours per week: 35.00 Apprenticeship duration 12 months Possible start date 24 Oct 2017 Date posted 30 Aug 2017 Distance 210.5 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001303314 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of problems.
- Ability to handle clients professionally during all interfaces.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service in all situations.
- Ability to communicate technical terms in a non-technical format that our customers can understand for troubleshooting purposes.
- Excellent telephone skills are essential in the day to day tasks, ability to keep calm in stressful situations is a must.
- Proficient with Office/Photoshop/Mail chimp, with ability to learn new applications quickly.
- Already experienced supporting IT customers in a commercial environment.
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change.
- Proved ability to function in a self-directed environment.
- Strong Communicator.
- Well Presented.
- 5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)