Business Sales Administrator Apprentice
R J Evans Flat Roofing are on the hunt for bubbly and motivated individual to join their fun and successful office environment to support with the companies social media and administration. This is an exciting and varied role offering valuable experience, full training will also be provided! Interested in the role? Apply today!
During this exciting position you will have contact from Key Training who will be providing 1-2-1 support to deliver the Business Administration Level 2 qualification. You will be working full time in the R J Evans Flat Roofing Limited which has a fun and hardworking atmosphere.
Roles and Responsibilities for this position include:
- Taking care of the companies social media accounts
- Undertaking blog posts and website information
- Answering incoming phone calls
- Using Excel, Word and Outlook
- Completing estimates
- Adding photos to the companies social media
- General filing and scanning
- General administration duties
This is an up and coming forward thinking company with an aptitude for change in its working processes with a turnover in excess of 1 million per annum.
No previous experience is required, as full training will be provided.
About the employer
RJ Evans Flat Roofing Ltd offers a top quality service for all Domestic and Commercial clients. Our dedicated, professional team can advise you on every aspect of roofing repairs, re-tiling and even replacement roofing to ensure you get the work finished on time and within budget.
RJ Evans are your fully vetted, approved and accredited flat roof installation specialists, giving you the peace of mind knowing that you are in safe hands.
Crow Green Road
- Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm. (1 hour lunch break)
- Total hours per week: 37.50
- No previous skills required
- It is desired that the successful candidate will hold A-C grades at GCSE level, however if these are not achieved Key Training will provide support through Functional Skills.
- If hard work is shown throughout the Apprenticeship there is the possibility for a full time position in the company.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional skills in English and Maths - If required
- Full in house company training
Business and Administration