Business Administration Apprentice
This unique vacancy has arisen due to the previous business admin apprentice gaining full-time permanent employment at the hall - she is now looking for someone to step into the apprentice role - could this be you?
Working under our previous apprentice, you will be responsible for dealing with enquiries by phone, e-mail, and in person, and assisting the accommodation manager with day-to-day running of our busy glampsite.
Over the course of your apprenticeship you will learn how to work in a busy office; due to the nature of our business no two days are the same and you will learn how to think on your feet and outside the box.
- IT skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office essential
- Good written English Customer service skills
- Organisational skills
- Friendly personality
- Ability to work in a team
- Effective communicator
- Telephone manner
- GCSE (or equivalent) grade C/4 or above in English language and maths
- 3+ other GCSE (or equivalent) grade C/4 or above
Full time job at end of apprenticeship likely.