Business Administration Apprentice with DWF Law LLP
Supporting the operational and administrative functioning of a Central Services Team whilst learning and developing the key skills and experience required for the Personal Assistant role. Job role includes:
- Travel management: Ensuring that travel is booked in the most cost effective way.
- Room bookings: Ensuring that all rooms are booked for meetings with the relevant client support team with the appropriate facilities provided via direction from the team.
- Video and telephone conference bookings: Ensuring that these are booked with the relevant client support teams and that they are set up in time for the meeting.
- Document production: Producing documents via direction from the team, ensuring that the correct software is dependent on the intended use and documents are produced to a high standard.
- Arranging meetings both internally and externally via direction from the team.
- Expense claims: Ensuring all expense claims are submitted on time according to the set deadline.
- Photocopying and scanning documents as and when required.
- Taking telephone messages.
- Inbox management via direction of the owner.
- Keeping all stationery items up to date.
- File management: Archiving, housekeeping of files using various systems.
- Photocopying and scanning documents.
- Dealing with incoming/ outgoing post.
- Supporting the organisation of team projects as and when required.
- Assisting PAs and Executive Assistants as and when required.
- Following the Firm's policies and procedures at all times.
- The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
- Ensuring confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Potential for future progression within the company.
As a Business Administration Apprentice with BPP, you will undertake the Business Administrator Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship will be delivered through a blend of live online learning, pre-recorded lectures and workplace support.
- 5 GCSEs A*-C (4-9) including English and Maths or equivalent qualifications.
- Basic to intermediate IT and keyboard skills with knowledge of Word, Excel and database programmes.
- Knowledge of relevant document and case management systems.
- Good administration / organisational skills.
- Ability to work to set deadlines and service levels.
- A good team spirit with proven team working skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Planning, organisational and time management skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Attention to detail