Apprentice Researcher/ DBM
MET Recruitment (London) Ltd has developed and launched 3 new Niche Recruitment Brands in 2019 and is now looking to further expand these brands and also carry out extensive research and data development to evaluate the opportunities available for the next planned expansion.
Through research and data mining you will be responsible for the development and launch of our new automated marketing systems to work in conjunction with our AI lead generation software to increase the level of vacancy acquisitions across multiple industry sectors.
- Research company and contact information for dedicated industries and job titles in stipulated demographics – UK and International
- Record information attained on company CRM system and code appropriately for easy retrieval
- Configure email marketing program within the CRM for the new data to be delivered in 3 stages, based upon results
- Monitor statistics of the performance of the email marketing program and work with management team to propose and implement any changes
- Interact with Consultants and Resourcers to ensure accuracy of data is stored on the CRM system
About the employer
MET Recruitment are a professional recruitment agency committed to the identification and matching of clients and candidates to employment opportunities.
MET launched in early 2014 as a generalist recruiter and has now evolved into a multi-brand niche recruiter covering the following sectors through dedicated brands: Commodities, Finance, Compliance, Legal, Insurance, Human Resources, Sales and Marketing, Education and Training and IT and Technical.
Operating at the strategic, management and executive level each brand provides the best recruitment methodology to each assignment brief to ensure a successful placement. In fact with over 40 years combined experience within the team we have learnt over time how to give the best service to our clients and candidates alike. We pride ourselves on delivering to these high standards every time.
- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break)
- Total hours per week: 40.00
- Fully computer literate especially the Office suite of products including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Database experience as both data entry and data management
- Previous use of a CRM system
- Knowledge of mail marketing techniques
- Effective communication, both written and verbal
- Manage your work effectively to maximise the success of the company
- Good speaking tone
- Comfortable interacting
- If you do not have GCSE Grade A-C/9-4 or equivalent in Maths and English (or equivalent) we will support you in achieving this through Functional Skills.
- The successful apprentice could have the opportunity to progress into a full time role upon completion for the apprenticeship programme is successful.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer standard
- Functional Skills in English and Maths (if required)
This Apprenticeship programme will be delivered and completed in the workplace, meaning there is no required day release to college. Upon starting this apprenticeship programme, the successful candidate will be allocated a training consultant who will visit them in the workplace.
The apprentice will have regular contact from their training consultant and will be allocated time within their working hours to complete the work that is set for them as part of the apprenticeship programme.