Fusion People is a leading independent recruitment organisation comprised of individual brands each offering specialist expertise within their core markets of Construction, Property, Engineering, Industrial, Financial Services, IT and Training. They are looking for a motivated and driven apprentice to join their administration team within their vibrant London office.
As an administrator, your main purpose will be to provide a proactive support function to the sales team ensuring Consultants, Candidates and Clients are treated professionally at all times and ensure all compliance for the office meets the Company, client and legal standards.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- To answer incoming phone calls within 3 rings and connect calls as required or take messages ensuring the detail is clear and concise.
- To upload attachments to Nucleus as required ensuring that all copies meet the company, client and legal standards.
- To set up new Clients / business contacts amending details where necessary ensuring the information is accurate and complete.
- To chase Consultants on a weekly basis to ensure information on Nucleus is up to date.
- To chase consultants on a weekly basis to ensure all compliance documents are uploaded to Nucleus.
- To inform the Divisional Director of all area’s of outstanding information on a weekly basis.
- To provide administration assistance to the department supporting them with power-point presentations, minutes of meetings, preparation of expenses documents and any other admin duty as required.
- To provide accurate and timely management information / reports to head office as required.
- To provide typing and mail merge of standard correspondence to both clients and candidates, ensuring company standards are maintained at all times. i.e. interview letters, contracts and score letters
- To provide a reception service to visitors to the office, maintaining the professional image of the company.
- To provide administrative support to high profile tenders and client presentations ensuring spelling and grammar are professional at all times.
- To prepare CV’s to the company standard ready for submission to Clients’.
- To administer both incoming and outgoing post distributing documents as required and ensuring postage is accurate.
- To ensure filing and photocopying is actioned daily as required.
- To assist the team with the administration of mail shots and flyers as required.
- To assist the team by resourcing candidates through internal database and external sites
- To generate new leads through emails, telephone calls and website searches
- Takes the initiative to develop and improve administrative procedures
- To assist the Divisional Manager with the smooth running of the office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable experience within the recruitment sector and potentially start a career in the industry. If this sounds attractive to you, then do not hesitate to apply now!
About the employer
Fusion People is a leading independent recruitment organisation comprised of individual brands each offering specialist expertise within their core markets of Construction, Property, Engineering, Industrial, Financial Services, IT and Training.
Each company operates under their own brand and continues to keep their individual identity in order to retain and build on their existing reputation.
The group is owned and managed by a team of highly experienced recruitment professionals and is constantly evolving, diversifying and expanding to include new companies within its portfolio.
- Monday - Friday - 9am - 5pm
- Total hours per week: 35.00
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Basic English and Maths skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Excel and Word
- Ability to make efficient use of resources
- Good social skills
- High level of motivation
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as part of small and busy team
- Be able to use own initiative
- Excellent telephone manner
- An outgoing personality
- It is desired that the successful candidate will hold GCSE, or equivalent, grades (A-C) / (9-4) in English and Maths
- However, if these have not been achieved Key Training will provide support and upskill in these subjects through Functional Skills, which will be a requirement
- If hard work has been shown throughout the Apprenticeship, there will be the opportunity to progress onto a full-time position within the company after completion of the Apprenticeship
- Looking for an apprentice to grow and contribute to the company long-term
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (If needed)
This Apprenticeship programme will be delivered and completed in the workplace, meaning there is no required day release to college. Upon starting this apprenticeship programme, the successful candidate will be allocated a training consultant who will visit them in the workplace.
The apprentice will have regular contact from their training consultant and will be allocated time within their working hours to complete the work that is set for them as part of the apprenticeship programme.
Business and Administration