Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer
Staff Bank Recruitment are currently looking for a motivated and driven apprentice to join their proactive team based within their Ipswich office to learn all aspects of recruitment administration.
They are an exceptionally busy office, therefore the ideal candidate will need to be naturally confident as you will be based within their reception area dealing with a significant amount of people that come into the office who are registering for work.
Main duties will include:
- Registering candidates for temporary work
- Learning all aspects of recruitment legislation
- Learning audit process
- Answering the office phone
- Learning all basic office administration
- Managing social media platforms
For this role it is essential you have good all-round IT skills, but most importantly confidence, a good working attitude and bags of personality! The office is fun but very hard-working and very fast paced!
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable experience within the recruitment sector and potentially start a career in the industry. If this sounds attractive to you, then do not hesitate to apply now!
About the employer
Staffbank has been established since 1996 and has firmly placed roots within East Anglia through hard work and traditional values.
Privately owned and growing from strength to strength we are proud of our achievements which have been developed by the Staffbank teams and dedication. Specialising in both Commercial and Industrial recruitment our reputation and skills in the industry have been earned through commitment.
Staffbank simply have the greatest belief in their staff, clients and candidates. Reputation is what any business is about – this is only achieved through leading by example and not giving up. When the going gets tough we step up to the challenge and try where possible to exceed all expectations. We care, compromise and deliver.
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- Total hours per week: 35.00
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- IT Literate
- Ability to make efficient use of resources
- Motivated to learn
- Positive attitude
- An outgoing personality
- Be able to use own initiative
- It is desired that the successful candidate will hold GCSE, or equivalent, grades (A-C) / (9-4) in English and Maths.
- However, if these have not been achieved Key Training will provide support and up skill in these subjects through Functional Skills, which will be a requirement.
- If hard work has been shown throughout the Apprenticeship, there will be the opportunity to progress onto a full-time position within the company after completion of the Apprenticeship.
- Looking for an apprentice to grow and contribute to the company long-term.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Recruitment Resourcing
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (If needed)
This Apprenticeship programme will be delivered and completed in the workplace, meaning there is no required day release to college. Upon starting this apprenticeship programme, the successful candidate will be allocated a training consultant who will visit them in the workplace.
The apprentice will have regular contact from their training consultant and will be allocated time within their working hours to complete the work that is set for them as part of the apprenticeship programme.