Software Developer Degree Level Apprenticeship - 12757
The current National Minimum Wage rates are £4.05 an hour for 16 - 17 year olds, £5.60 an hour for 18 - 20 year olds, £7.05 for 21-25 year olds and £7.50 for anyone aged 25 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
- Familiarity with NoSQL database design.
- Working knowledge of a cloud host (Azure, AWS).
- Experience of continuous deployment toolchains.
- Prior use of WPF Prism.
- Knowledge of embedded C/C++
- You should be a team player, able to share knowledge amongst other members of the engineering group.
- You should be able to work independently and but follow direction.
- Deliver assigned projects in a timely manner.
- Support the development of the xxpress® qPCR instrument within the business.
An enthusiastic and professional attitude and commitment to learning new skills.Qualifications required
- A Levels (or equivalent) in a similar subject.
- An Apprenticeship in a similar subject (this must be at least the level below the planned programme).
- An International Baccalaureate at Level 3 in ICT.
- BTEC Extended Diploma (180 credits) in a similar subject.
- For any City and Guilds programmes the learner must be 18 on the first day of their apprenticeship.