Apprentice Data Analyst
Annual wage £15,000.00
Working week Monday-Friday, shifts TBC. Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 18 months Possible start date 16 Oct 2017 Date posted 04 Sep 2017 Distance 56 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001305032 Positions 2 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Availability for a long-term partnership with us (at least 18 months)
- Passion in working with large amounts of data and analytical expertise
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Have an interest in Big Data, analytics and new technologies such as Hadoop/HIVE/spark, Machine Learning, Cognitive Computing, AI, Natural Language Processing etc.
- Some experience of programming languages such as R, Python, SQL, JAVA or .NET
- It is preferred, although not essential, that you can display some level of prior work experience in a related field or industry
- And most of all, that you are dedicated, curious and self-motivated with good communication skills
- A-Levels/BTEC National Diploma or equivalent.