Working within their friendly Accounts department, the successful applicant will be joining a modern office environment which will offer the potential for varied work and professional development. This is a varied role that offers the chance for additional training and supported accounting qualifications.
- Entering data into the accounting system (Sage 50)
- Responsible for filing and statement reconciliations
- Learning various roles under direction of the accounts staff
What you will get in return:
- This is a full-time apprenticeship position (37.5 hours a week) offering a salary of £150 per week.
- Full in-house training and support.
- Annual leave allowance based on length of service
- Team building and staff social events
- And many more!
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable experience within the accounts sector and potentially start a career in the industry. If this sounds attractive to you, then do not hesitate to apply now!
About the employer
Edison House Group is based in Ipswich, Suffolk. With a heritage spanning almost 30 years we have built up a diverse range of products and services. Founded by Chris Powell in 1988, Edison House Group started life as a local electrical contracting service. Since then we have grown into a multi-layered organisation that delivers a diverse range of quality products and services to our customers all over the UK.
Edison House Unit 7
- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm (30 mins lunch)
- Total hours per week: 37.50
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work within a team and independently
- Exceptional numerical ability
- Time management and organisational skills
- Be self-motivated and an enthusiastic worker with a willingness to develop and learn new skills
- Ability to work as an effective team member and under own initiative
- Committed to learning and development
- It is desired that the successful candidate will hold GCSE, or equivalent, grades (A-C) / (7-4) in English and Maths
- However, if these have not been achieved Key Training will provide support and upskill in these subjects through Functional Skills, which will be a requirement
- If you continue to impress, a permanent position could be available within the company upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship programme
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
This Apprenticeship programme will be delivered and completed in the workplace, meaning there is no required day release to college. Upon starting this apprenticeship programme, the successful candidate will be allocated a training consultant who will visit them in the workplace.
The apprentice will have regular contact from their training consultant and will be allocated time within their working hours to complete the work that is set for them as part of the apprenticeship programme.
Business and Administration