5 days left
Annual wage £14,000.00
Working week Monday - Friday Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 2 years Possible start date 02 Oct 2017 Date posted 06 Sep 2017 Distance 46.6 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001305916 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- IT skills (with practical understanding of MS Office packages (including Outlook, Word and Excel) and interested in learning new IT skills and systems)
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Organised and ability to multi task
- Effective customer service skills
- Smart appearance
- MUST be punctual
- Presents and conducts self professionally
- Proactive, self motivated, resilient, flexible & adaptable
- Strong confident manner
- Committed to own learning and continuous improvement through training and development.
- Minimum: Educated to GCSE grade A - C in English and Maths or equivalent.
- Good use and comprehension of spoken and written English.
- Interest and willingness to study and train in order to successfully complete the appropriate apprenticeship modules and an aspiration to attain further qualifications and proven experience in this field of work.
- Acceptance by the Employer's Apprenticeship training provider (INTRAINING) onto the relevant apprenticeship training course.