Catalogue Data Coordinator
1 day left
Weekly wage £346.15
Working week Monday to Friday 9:30am to 5:30pm Total hours per week: 40.00 Apprenticeship duration 12 months Possible start date 01 Oct 2017 Date posted 06 Sep 2017 Distance 46.9 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001306041 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Previous experience in data management is essential; preferably in a media and/or content environment
- Knowledge of the content acquisition process is beneficial
- Ability to manage large quantities of data, paying particular attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, and Access databases. Experience with other BBCW/BBC systems is desirable
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills; ability to handle a number of continuing, business-critical processes simultaneously whilst working to deadline
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills. Ability to build relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Proven experience or study in content and / or metadata management
- Customer service
- Working to deadlines, sometimes under pressure
- No specific educational qualifications are required for this role.
- Education to A-level or equivalent is desirable; GCSE level is essential.