Business Administration Apprentice
2 days left
- 12-18 months
The successful candidate will be given a significant amount of opportunities to learn all aspects of Business Administration and develop valuable skills within this area.
Main roles and responsibilities include:
- Incoming and Outgoing post
- Answer telephone, email and social media enquiries
- Cover reception duties i.e. greeting and looking after visitors
- Type of reports and letters
- Update computer records
- Use of photocopiers, printers and fax machines
- Set up meetings and take minutes of meetings
- After completion of apprenticeship there may be the possibility of a permanent position.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable experience within administration and potentially start a long term career within a reputable company. If this sounds like something you would love to do then do not hesitate to apply now!
About the employer
Kingsfield is one of the UK leading B2B brand reseller of hardware and software IT products. They understand business needs and will always strive to ensure availability of quality branded products with competitive pricing, ensuring they have a powerful commitment to customer service. fulfilling all customer satisfaction, they can then create and maintain mutually beneficial working relationships.
They are authorised resellers for Toshiba, HP, Cisco, Microsoft inc government licensing, Symantec, IBM Lenovo, Belkin, Netgear, D-Link and many more Kingsfield offer a wide variety of products including:-
- Off the Shelf Software and Licensing
- Printers and Consumables
- Networking, TFT/LCD Monitors
- Communications and Telecoms
- PC/Laptop Cases and Accessories
- Digital Cameras and Camcorders
- Monday - Friday 8:30am- 5:15pm
- Total hours per week: 37.25
- Excellent communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Computer Literate
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Motivation to learn
- It would be desirable for the successful candidate to hold GCSE, or equivalents, grades (A*-C) / (9-4) in English and Maths.
- However, if these have not been achieved, Key Training will provide support and up skill in these subjects through Functional Skills, which will be a requirement.
- If hard work has been shown throughout the apprenticeship, there will be the opportunity to progress onto a full-time position within the company for the right candidate.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (If needed)
This Apprenticeship programme will be delivered and completed in the workplace, meaning there is no required day release to college. Upon starting this apprenticeship programme, the successful candidate will be allocated a training consultant who will visit them in the workplace.
The apprentice will have regular contact from their training consultant and will be allocated time within their working hours to complete the work that is set for them as part of the apprenticeship programme.
Business and Administration
Apply for Business Administration Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly