Customer Service and Sales Apprentice
2 days left
- 12-18 months
Are you looking for a chance to start your career in sales?
If you are then this is a great opportunity for you to start your career.
If you have a genuine interest and are driven and committed then Kingsfield Computers are waiting for you to join their team.
You will sell a variety of our must-have products to both Corporate and Public sectors. As a team member, you will learn to be responsible for growing new business opportunities as well as delivering excellent service and solutions to our customers.
Main roles and responsibilities include:
- You will be passionate about new sales opportunities within your account base
- Regularly and effectively plan the management of your sales
- Frequently analyse the accounts to extend your knowledge on growth opportunities
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to work well with a team is crucial
- Be involved in the training and development opportunities offered by our vendors and distributors
- Dedication to investing your time to understand the main elements that will influence technology in the IT sector
- Have the motivation to drive your own self-development
- Work closely with your manager to set personal objectives and plan how you will reach these
This is a permanent position if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team and there is a strong chance of progression within the business, with the chance to further your qualifications.
About the employer
Kingsfield is one of the UK leading B2B brand reseller of hardware and software IT products. They understand business needs and will always strive to ensure availability of quality branded products with competitive pricing, ensuring they have a powerful commitment to customer service. fulfilling all customer satisfaction, they can then create and maintain mutually beneficial working relationships.
They are authorised resellers for Toshiba, HP, Cisco, Microsoft inc government licensing, Symantec, IBM Lenovo, Belkin, Netgear, D-Link and many more Kingsfield offer a wide variety of products including:-
- Off the Shelf Software and Licensing
- Printers and Consumables
- Networking, TFT/LCD Monitors
- Communications and Telecoms
- PC/Laptop Cases and Accessories
- Digital Cameras and Camcorders
- Monday - Friday 8:30am- 5:15pm
- Total hours per week: 37.25
- Excellent communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Computer Literate
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Motivation to learn
- Sales Driven
- It would be desirable for the successful candidate to hold GCSE, or equivalents, grades (A*-C) / (9-4) in English and Maths.
- However, if these have not been achieved, Key Training will provide support and up skill in these subjects through Functional Skills, which will be a requirement.
- If hard work has been shown throughout the apprenticeship, there will be the opportunity to progress onto a full-time position within the company for the right candidate.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Customer Service
- Functional Skills in Maths and English (If needed)
This Apprenticeship programme will be delivered and completed in the workplace, meaning there is no required day release to college. Upon starting this apprenticeship programme, the successful candidate will be allocated a training consultant who will visit them in the workplace.
The apprentice will have regular contact from their training consultant and will be allocated time within their working hours to complete the work that is set for them as part of the apprenticeship programme.
Customer Service Practitioner
Apply for Customer Service and Sales Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly