Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice
Who you will be working for?
GCS are an established global recruitment company based in the City of London with offices in Reading, Dublin, New York and Austin, Texas. They specialise in providing staff to the technology industry.
What you will be doing?
You will be given a wide range of tasks to complete, from completing sales calls, to working with computer systems and advertising new jobs. There will be an opportunity to move on to a full-time position within the company upon successful completion of this apprenticeship.
What skills will you develop?
- Telephone Communication : Speak with candidates and check their suitability
- Sales : Sell jobs to potential candidates
- Organisation : Performing administrative support for your team
- Written Communication : Advertising vacancies
- Resourcing : Finding candidates on job boards
What does the apprenticeship involve?
As a Solvo Vir apprentice, you will have your apprenticeship journey guided by a trainer who will support you to excel through monthly face to face sessions, group workshops, webinars and more, as well as being your contact with us, always available to help. Over the course of your apprenticeship you will be working towards a Level 2 Diploma in Recruitment Resourcing, which can lead to higher level qualifications in recruitment and sales.
What will you need to have?
- Grade (6/B) or higher in GCSE Maths desirable
- Grade (4/C) or higher in GCSE English and Maths needed
How and why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to kickstart your career in Recruitment, supported a team of experienced recruitment professionals. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0330 053 9140 for further info.