File Management Support Apprentice with DWF Law LLP
We are one of Europe’s most innovative Law firms as voted by the Financial Times.
We have won numerous awards, including being independently ranked as 1 of the top employers for working families, as well as being in the top 2 law firms for employee satisfaction.
With offices nationwide and overseas, we are growing and are looking for top talent to come on board and be part of our success.
Main function of job: Supporting the operational and administrative functioning of a Practice Group whilst learning and developing the key skills and experience required during the apprenticeship.
What will I be doing?
The file management team provide an efficient and timely administration service to the Manchester business. Your working day will include:
- File opening – Reading through new instruction to understand what is required.
- Updating internal case management systems with information
- Scanning documents and uploading to the case management system
- Maintaining court diaries
- Opening of new clients on databases
- General administration duties
- Creating electronic files on appropriate systems
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced team, providing crucial business support.