Apprentice Accountant with Haslers
An exciting opportunity to study towards AAT Level 3 whilst earning a salary is available within a leading firm of Chartered Accountants. The ideal candidate will be interested in finance and have the interpersonal skills to liaise with clients.
Duties of the apprentice will include but are not limited to:
- To assist in preparing accounts for clients - sole traders, Limited Companies and Groups of Companies
- To carry out specific parts of accounts assignments either in the office or at client’s premises and ensuring processes adhered to
- Assisting with direct and indirect taxes, including corporation tax
- The preparation of VAT Returns for clients, under the supervision of more senior staff
- Check-in and return client books and documents.
- Liaising with clients with queries
- Scanning of client records and documents
- Filing of accounts