Apprentice Accountant with SpecTec
A varied and extremely interesting role for an Apprentice Accountant in a multinational organisation, this role will be supporting various European entities from Manchester based head office.
As a key member of the Finance function, you will support the Finance Manager/ Finance Team with key day to day financial activities and some group reporting. Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Daily bank postings for all responsible entities
- Posting of all related purchase invoices and credits
- Ensuring all ledgers are kept up-to-date and chasing up related internal and external parties for invoices to keep costs in line with expectations and recognise costs in correct financial periods.
- Sales ledger postings for German Entity on a weekly basis,
- Post all related Inter-company Purchase invoices on a monthly basis,
- Post all related staff expenses
- Undertaking deferred maintenance calculations and ensuring tracking sheets are kept updated.
- Assisting with Account Reconciliations at month end
- Assisting with Internal and External Audit as and when required
- Assist with other tasks arising within the finance department