Customer Service and Administration Apprentice
TK Garnham are a small family run business looking for an Apprentice to join their friendly and supportive team! TK Garnham provide servicing and repairs for domestic appliances. As the Customer Service Apprentice you will be the first point of contact for customers!
Whilst working for TK Garnham as the Customer Service Apprentice you will be responsible for:
- Speaking with customers on the telephone and booking service calls
- Booking appointments with customers
- Dealing with Customer queries
- Logging the calls onto the system
- Informing the relevant member of staff with the details of the call
- General administration duties
You will need to have a good telephone manner and be confident when speaking on the telephone. You will also be responsible for the administration in the office, this will include scanning documents onto the system, photocopying and printing. You will also be replying to emails and providing general administrative support to the team.
About the employer
T K Garnham is a family run business, and have over thirty-five years experience in the service and repair of Domestic Appliances. We pride ourselves on our professionalism and expertise. Your custom is truly important to us. We are not a large call centre who offers an impersonal service. Likewise, we are not a “one man band – jack of all trades, master of none”. With the backing of major white goods manufacturers, we are large enough to be able to deal with your situation, whilst being small enough to actually care.
Altitude Business Park Unit 9
The Drift, Nacton Road
- The ideal candidate will be reliable and punctual
- ICT Literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional Telephone Manner
- You will be confident speaking with new people and able to work in a team environment
- It is desired that the successful candidate will hold GCSE grades (A-C) / (9-4) in English and Maths.
- However, if these have not been achieved Key Training will provide support and up skill in these subjects through Functional Skills, which will be a requirement.
- The employer may have the possibility of offering an permanent job for successful candidate who could grow with the company.
- There are excellent chances of progression for individuals who are prepared to work hard for their achievements.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Customer Service
- Functional Skills training and support in: Maths, English (If Required)
This Apprenticeship programme will be delivered and completed in the workplace, meaning there is no required day release to college. Upon starting this Apprenticeship programme, the successful candidate will be allocated a training consultant who will visit them in the workplace.
The apprentice will have regular contact from their allocated training consultant and will be allocated time within their working hours to complete the work that is set for them as part of the Apprenticeship programme.
Customer service practitioner