Apprentice Packaging Process Operator (Level 2/Intermediate)
Ennogen is an established as a licensed wholesaler and distributor of pharmaceuticals based in Dartford. Our promise and major commitment is to provide quality and affordable pharmaceuticals products to our local, national and international clientele in an ethical, efficient and the most professional manner.
We are a fully qualified exporting company of pharmaceuticals, vitamins and OTC’s to the UK and Europe as well as many countries in Asia and Africa.
13 minute walk from Dartford train station.
18 minute walk from Wellcome Avenue (routes 424, 497 and Fastrack A)
You will be working in a dynamic and friendly environment. The operation is fast paced and requires extreme accuracy. You will be ensuring that pharmaceutical products are disassembled and repackaged then labelled in a safe and efficient manner. You need a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
- To pick batches and packaging components according to Batch Packaging Record.
- To disassemble the batches and label or repack according to the Product manager / team leader instruction and Standard Operating Procedures.
- To understand SOPs, to liaise with Quality Controller and Quality Supervisor to make sure that quality standards are always met and recorded.
- To fill in the relevant production forms on the BPR at each stage of the jobs and be responsible for it.
- To work in a fast-paced environment.
£3.90 / hour starting salary
Monday to Friday
7 hours 30 minutes of paid day
30 minutes lunch break plus 2 breaks of 15 mins.
20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Good computer skills
- Good English and maths
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well on their own as well as within a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work with speed and accuracy
- Ability to work in an organised and structured way
- No experience required
- Keenness to learn
- Show initiative
- Ambition to progress
- Friendly personality.
- Flexibility and adaptability
Level 4- 9/Grade A-C GCSE Grades in English and Maths or equivalent qualifications in these subjects
On the job training with the employer whilst working towards the Apprenticeship Standard – consisting of the Intermediate NVQ Level, Technical Certificate and Functional Skills if appropriate.
Regular work based assessments/observations carried out by Kent Training & Apprenticeships Tutor Assessor, to determine competency and meet with Awarding Body standards.
The employer has asked that you do not contact them direct. Doing so could jeopardise your application. You will be responsible for your travel expenses to and from your place of work. Therefore, you must have the means to get to your place of work on a daily basis whilst waiting for your first wages to be paid.
KT&A: Kent Training & Apprenticeships are part of Kent County Council and are a leading training organisation with nearly 30 years successful experience. KT&A specialise in high quality work-based training, delivered by qualified staff with personal experience of working in the skill area they teach.