Project Manager Apprentice
Annual wage £15,000.00
Working week Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm Total hours per week: 37.30 Apprenticeship duration 2 years Possible start date 09 Oct 2017 Date posted 07 Sep 2017 Distance 43.5 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001306975 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, able to liaise and interact with the management team and developers
- Self-starter and a committed team worker
- Excellent planning and time management skills - to ensure that projects are completed within set timeframes.
- Excellent resource management skills - ensuring that equipment is available throughout the project.
- Financial and Budget Management - making sure that the project is completed within a financial budget.
- Delegation and Motivation skills - the Project Manager, will be responsible for ensuring that tasks are delegated effectively and staff remain motivated to complete the project to a high standard.
- Passionate about providing a superb customer experience
- A driven and proactive self-starter
- Delivery and quality focused
- A confident communicator who can articulate information clearly to both the external customer and their internal colleagues. With the ability to be persuasive and influential where needed.
5 GCSEs including Maths and EnglishFuture prospects This role may expand once the Apprenticeship is over