Business Administration and Programmes Support Apprentice - 12825
- An excellent communicator who works well in a team, but have the motivation to work on their own accord.
- A proactive person who wants to be as productive in their role as possible.
- Ambition to progress and succeed in your career.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good time management skills.
Looking for a proactive individual who is not afraid to take on a challenge and get stuck in.Qualifications required
A Levels in ICT/Business, or Level 3 apprenticeship in similar subject, or International Baccalaureate, or BTEC Extended Diploma.Future prospects 92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks. Things to consider Other information Salary - £11,000 - £14,000 depending on experience Benefits We are currently working out of a trendy, serviced office space in Clerkenwell. There is free tea and coffee as well as light snacks available. There is a dress down culture so employees are comfortable and productive. 25 days holiday, plus bank holiday Important Information “QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”