MCC Data Analysis Assistant
Annual wage £16,187.00
Working week Monday - Friday Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 12 months Possible start date 12 Oct 2017 Date posted 07 Sep 2017 Distance 203.5 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001306531 Positions 3 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others and alone.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Inquisitive and willingness to ask questions and support whenever required.
- Ability to seek original and creative solutions to problems.
- Being Enthusiastic, Confident, Positive and Proactive is a must.
- Pleasant and friendly manner, empathy for customers.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ambitious with an appetite to learn.
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)Future prospects The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position. Things to consider Additional Requirements: Must be a Manchester resident