Software Developer Apprentice
Annual wage £18,000.00
Working week Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm Total hours per week: 37.30 Apprenticeship duration 2 years Possible start date 09 Oct 2017 Date posted 08 Sep 2017 Distance 36.8 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001306937 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Independent skills
- Team work skills
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Problem solving skills, thinking outside the box and ability to be innovative.
- Understanding of user experience design
- Optionally some graphic design skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude and energy
- Mature, calm person
- Will have created web based projects either as part of a course or personal interest
5 GCSEs (ideally A* - C) including English and Maths.Future prospects Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career. After the apprenticeship: Over 90% of our Apprentices move on to permanent full time employment in the tech industry. There are also opportunities to extend your training with a higher level Apprenticeship programme. Just IT have already helped over 1000 people kick-start their tech and digital careers with an Apprenticeship.