Financial Planning Assistant Apprentice
Weekly wage £140.00
Working week Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm Total hours per week: 35.00 Apprenticeship duration 18 months Possible start date 26 Feb 2018 Date posted 08 Sep 2017 Distance 150.5 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001307435 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Confident and friendly approach to people when on the telephone and meeting face to face.
- Capable of using Microsoft packages.
- Good organisational skills and efficiency levels.
- Must have an open-minded approach to learn and at the same time use their own initiative when required.
- Good time keeper.
- Enthusiastic and friendly.
- Good communicator.
- Dedicated and committed to the tasks at hand.
- To become part of a close team.
- Ability to and willing to learn new skills.
- Must be trustworthy and honest.
- Be discrete and appreciate that they are working with confidential client information.
- Minimum of Grade C in GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent).