Associate Project Manager Higher Apprentice
The current National Minimum Wage rates are £4.05 an hour for 16 - 17 year olds, £5.60 an hour for 18 - 20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship(usually one day per week).
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Great team players
- Committed to solving problems
- Have good attention to detail
- Open to new ideas and keen to learn
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Ready to rise to new challenges
- Professional attitude
- A commitment to learning new skills.
- A level standard education or equivalent and hold a minimum of 120 UCAS points
- (Minimum) English and Maths GCSE A - C or equivalent
- Candidates MUST produce certificates