Apprentice Software Developer
Annual wage £18,000.00 - £20,000.00
Working week Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 3 years Possible start date 05 Oct 2017 Date posted 08 Sep 2017 Distance 46.5 miles Apprenticeship level Degree Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001300043 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Software Engineering / Computing related A Levels, or equivalent, with a minimum B.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and issue resolution skills.
- Team player with the ability to exercise independent decision making.
- Hands-on, dependable, detailed, quality-conscious and result driven.
- Flexible and able to adapt to new ideas.
- Able to learn and research independently.
- High level of initiative and professional credibility.
- Can-do attitude.
- NET, C# and Windows OS.
- NET, (MVC and Razor).
- SQL Server 2005 / 2008 / 2012.
- Designing Relational Database.
- T-SQL scripting, stored procedures, performance query optimization.
- SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Cubes, Data warehousing development skills.
- HTML, CSS, jQuery and AJAX.
- We are looking for the highest calibre of candidates.
- You will have a passion for technology and a desire to develop your technical knowledge and experience along the way.
- You will be involved in the full software development lifecycle and work with the latest cutting-edge technologies.
- You will also be working to “Agile” development methods; therefore you must have excellent teamwork and communication skills.
- A-Levels: ABB - BBB (including Mathematics).
- Software Engineering / Computing related A Levels with a minimum B.
- GCSE Mathematics: C.
- GCSE English Language: C.
- BTEC National Diploma: DDM.
- IB: 32-30 points, including Standard Mathematics grade 4.
- Or equivalents.