Higher Apprentice. Mineral Processing.
4 days left
Weekly wage £307.69
Working week Monday - Friday, general office hours with some flexibility both for business needs and the requirements of the apprenticeship course. Total hours per week: 40.00 Apprenticeship duration 3 years Possible start date 09 Oct 2017 Date posted 08 Sep 2017 Distance 162.6 miles Apprenticeship level Degree Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001306895 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good standard of English Language and numerical skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create innovative solutions to problems that may arise on a daily basis.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team using own initiative.
- Knowledge of the construction and infrastructure materials industries.
- You should be flexible, dedicated to career progression, a good team worker, organised and punctual.
Our minimum entry requirements are:
- 5 GCSE's Grade A*- C or equivalent including Mathematics, English Language and Science
- 2 A levels, or equivalent, Grade A-C, with at least 1 STEM Subject (Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths).
We recruit from a range of academic disciplines and have particular interest in technically orientated and business related subjects.Future prospects After completion of the 3 year Higher Apprenticeship, there are a number of options you may choose to pursue including: • Optional progression to the BSc Honours Degree in Mineral Management. • A career in an Operational Supervisory role. • Or, given the size and scope of our Company, an exciting career in another division/department. Please take the time to look at our profiles page on our Plotr Page (http://www.plotr.co.uk/employers/aggregate-industries/) to understand in more detail the career paths that some of our recent Higher Apprentices have taken. Things to consider You may be asked to travel to other sites as part of your apprenticeship to further your understanding and meet business needs. You will be supported to do this if required.