Digital and Technology Solutions Degree Apprentice
1 day left
Weekly wage £407.28
Working week Monday to Friday 35 hours per week 24 days holiday plus 8 bank holiday days Total hours per week: 35.00 Apprenticeship duration 54 months Possible start date 30 Oct 2017 Date posted 12 Sep 2017 Distance 131.8 miles Apprenticeship level Degree Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001306455 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Demonstrates an analytical and systematic approach to problem solving.
- Maintains an awareness of developing technologies and their application.
- Uses discretion in identifying and resolving complex problems and assignments.
- Can identify when issues should be escalated to a higher level.
- Good at listening and extracting the salient information.
- Understands and uses appropriate methods, tools and applications.
- Organised and good at prioritising workloads to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Inquisitive and enjoys problem solving.
- Confident in communicating with others and does so in a polite and professional manner.
- Takes responsibility for personal learning and development.
- Ability to work alone but equally as part of a team.
Three A-Levels to be grade C or above.Future prospects Whilst we cannot guarantee a role at Waterloo Housing Group being available at the end of the apprenticeship, during your time with us you will gain invaluable, transferable experience to support you in your future career and the growth of the Group is continuing which may create future opportunities for the candidate.