Web Developer Apprentice Oxford
4 days left
Annual wage £14,000.00 - £18,200.00
Working week Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm Total hours per week: 35.00 Apprenticeship duration 14 months Possible start date 01 Nov 2017 Date posted 12 Sep 2017 Distance 79.4 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001307343 Positions 2 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- We are looking for someone who shows an interest in web development and an enthusiasm for learning new things.
- Someone who uses a range of learning resources to develop new skills, such as online, books or trial and error.
- You will definitely need to enjoy learning and exploring as there's always something new to master in this industry and everything changes pretty fast.
- Web development is not just about code, you will need to be able to communicate well with your team and maybe clients too.
- You'll also need to be reliable and have a can do approach to your workload.
- Asking questions is often key to developing new skills quickly but you will also be required to research and learn things by yourself.
- Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude and a commitment to learning new skills.
- You will need to be punctual, reliable, honest and have a strong work ethic.
- You must be able to work as part of a team and contribute to team meetings, but also able to work on your own to targets and deadlines.
- Preferably 5 A*-C GCSEs (or equivalents) including Maths, English and ICT.