Data Analyst Apprentice ( Level 4)
The current National Minimum Wage rates are £4.05 an hour for 16 - 17 year olds, £5.60 an hour for 18 - 20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship(usually one day per week).
- Demonstrates logical thinking and has a proactive approach to problem solving
- Proven experience of using analytic techniques to understand patterns in data to determine cause and effect.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise efforts in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve timely deliverables whilst maintaining quality.
- A customer centric attitude to analysis techniques
- GCSE's (or equivalent) at A to C grades (including Maths & English)
- Previous qualifications, A-Level or BTEC standard in the following; ICT, Business Studies, Computing or Maths..