4 days left
Annual wage £17,775.00 - £20,002.00
Working week Monday to Friday - 37 hours per week / 52 weeks per annum - including study hours Total hours per week: 37.00 Apprenticeship duration 2 years Possible start date 30 Oct 2017 Date posted 13 Sep 2017 Distance 43.6 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001309288 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Demonstratable knowledge of developing applications using Microsoft Office, particularly Access and Excel or other databases that use SQL/TSQL and ODBC.
- Demonstratable knowledge of Reporting Services and SQL 2005/8/12.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge and understanding of Relational database management systems (RDBMS).
- An understanding of the education sector, particularly Further Education.
- Knowledge of Corero Student Records Database and associated Data Service Software.
- Experience in analysing data and producing complex reports using a variety of report writing technologies.
- Ability to work autonomously, with a high level of personal integrity and confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills working with staff at all levels of an organisation.
- A methodical and organised approach to prioritising and planning workload.
- The ability to meet deadlines with attention to detail.
- Establish effective systems and procedures to meet targets
- Keen, motivated and willing to learn
- Level 3 or equivalent qualification in numeracy