IT & Dev Apprenticeship
Annual wage £20,000.00
Working week Office hours are 9am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday. College hours are 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday. Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 2 years Possible start date 02 Oct 2017 Date posted 14 Sep 2017 Distance 47.3 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001309412 Positions 2 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Demonstrate good organisational, communication and client facing skills
- Clearly conveys information and ideas, facilitates agreement using sound rationale.
- Communicates effectively and appropriately at all levels within the company.
- Seeks and expands on original ideas, enhances other's ideas and contributes own ideas about issues.
- Remains open to ideas, listens to others and objectively considers others ideas and opinions even when they may conflict with their own
- Undertake training and follow mentoring as specified Demonstrate a pro-active, self-motivated and positive attitude
- You will have responsibility for some of the straightforward elements of the overall projects
- Knowledge and experience of at least one coding language (.Net, C#, SQL).
- Knowledge of user interfaces and has an understanding of data flows
- An understanding of best practices and standards in software development, business analysis and testing
- To liaise with internal and external stakeholders to support their clients' during the implementation period
- GSCE (or equivalent) in English & Maths at grade C or above
- A-level (or equivalent) (HNC, BTEC, NVQ), having achieved at least three qualifications of grades A-C
- Passion for new technology; ideally some exposure to a modern programming language