Data Analyst Apprentice - Events Services
Weekly wage £200.00 - £250.00
Working week Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 24 months Possible start date 23 Oct 2017 Date posted 19 Sep 2017 Distance 46.7 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001311414 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Ability to work independently and maintain a high degree of self-motivation
- Experience with Xcode, Autolayout and Storyboards desired.
- Organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work independently and to take responsibility.
- High proficiency in English; both spoken and written
- Experience using Excel, Access and Google Analytics.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong work skills and results driven
- Interest in cyber security a bonus
- A quick thinker who works well under pressure
- Mature, calm person
5 GCSE's (A*- C) including Maths and EnglishFuture prospects Tech and digital professionals in London earn an average salary of £52,500 per year, so this Apprenticeship could be the start of a very promising and profitable career.