Finance Accounts Apprentice
Weekly wage £307.00
Working week 8am- 4.30pm Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 12 months Possible start date 10 Jan 2018 Date posted 21 Sep 2017 Distance 206.4 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001312439 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Strong system knowledge and skills to understand and develop profitable links between different trading department within the company
- Intermediate excel - eg pivot tables and v look up's
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Effective time management
- Meeting deadlines
- Ideally a minimum 5 GCSE's C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- Must have Level 3 AAT as a minimum.
Future prospects There is a permanent role for the right person as you will eventually be taking over the existing finance mangers role after achieving your qualification. Things to consider Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): The National Minimum Wage for Apprentices is £3.50 per hour. This is the legal minimum pay per hour applying to 16-18-year-old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their apprenticeship. For apprentices 19 or over who have completed their first year and are continuing their apprenticeship, the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. It is highly important that you do not contact the Employers directly - any attempt of this may invalidate candidate's application. Should you have any queries regarding your Application or the job itself, please contact your 3aaa Training Academy.