Apprentice Finance Assistant with BCA Vehicle Finance Ltd
Weekly wage £354.80
Working week Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5:30 Total hours per week: 40.00 Apprenticeship duration 18 months Possible start date 16 Nov 2017 Date posted 21 Sep 2017 Distance 46.3 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001312669 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Accounting Experience preferable covering sales ledger, purchase ledger, bank reconciliations, general ledger and reporting.
- Should have completed AAT Level 3 or equivalent and looking to complete Apprenticeship Standard: Professional Accountancy Level 4.
- Logical approach to problem solving through a methodical and organised manner.
- Numeric skills, including accuracy of data input and reconciliation.
- Tech savvy with advanced excel skills advantage.
- Good standard of using Microsoft Office software, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and keyboard skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Effective communicator with good oral/written skills.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- “Can do/Flexible attitude” to work & colleagues.
- Should be punctual and have a professional work ethic.
- Must have a desire to learn and progress to further their career within Finance and be willing to be part of a team.
- Flexible and adaptable to assist cross functional working within the department.
- Ability to follow instructions and be committed and willing to complete tasks.
5 GCSE grades - A* - C, including English and Maths. Must have AAT Level 3 or equivalent qualifications.Future prospects Potential opportunity to provide platform to achieve full Accounting qualification. If found to be suitable and eligible - successful candidate will also be able to move onto other careers within the Group.