Working as a associate project manager apprentice you will be responsible for working with project teams ensuring the success of a variety of projects. You will know what needs to be achieved and how.
BT's associate project managers utilise resources with suitable skills, qualifications, experience and knowledge to work as part of motivated and integrated teams with clearly defined reporting lines, roles, responsibilities and authority.
With our training and ongoing support you'll not only learn the ropes but you'll develop personally learning skills such as:
- Project Governance - how to control, manage the successful delivery of projects.
- Project stakeholder management - managing how stakeholders' different perspectives, interests and levels of communication will influence project outcomes.
- Project communication - key contexts of a communication plan and factors which can affect it.
- Project leadership - the vision and values of the project and links to its objectives; how to communicate these in ways which engage the project team.
- Risk and issue management - identify, monitor and manage risks and issues to keep projects on track.