Apprentice Project Support Officer
Annual wage £13,601.00
Working week Monday - Friday, flexible working hours Total hours per week: 37.00 Apprenticeship duration 2 years Possible start date 10 Jan 2018 Date posted 22 Sep 2017 Distance 2 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001312909 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Knowledge of the use of IT, including spreadsheets, word processing, databases, email and web-enabled systems
- Knowledge of general office tasks such as printing, filing, arranging meetings, taking meeting notes, responding to telephone queries
- A flexible approach to duties and work on own initiative.
- Excellent literacy skills with an ability to work accurately and with attention to detail.
- Ability to keep information confidential and to work in a data sensitive environment, under the guidance of managers.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to maintain office systems and procedures, prioritising and coordinating a wide variety of tasks within a team environment and meeting specific deadlines.
- Ability to work methodically, and with a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to be a good team player, to work flexibly within a team and to adjust to changing priorities.
- Good communication skills with the ability to be proactive within a constantly changing environment.
- Able to use Information Technology
Minimum GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above, or an equivalent Level 2 qualification (including a Level 2 apprenticeship).Future prospects On completion the apprentice will be fully competent in the role and can continue to develop their career through a range of possible pathways.