Business Technology Apprenticeship
Finished college and looking to kick start your career?
Maybe you’ve taken an alternative path in life and are still figuring things out?
Regardless of circumstance, we have an opportunity that’s sure to set you up for success.
*Please note this is not suitable for graduates at this moment in time. We may consider wider applications in the near future. Stay posted.
Who are Cooper Parry IT Solutions…
We’re a talented team of people, delivering expertly tailored and implemented, future-proof business solutions.
Flip the stigma of “geeks behind screens” and think more “innovation and advancement”. We’re all about digital transformation. Helping businesses be the best version of themselves through technology.
We’ve also been selected as Microsoft’s No.1 Partner for Business Central 2019! (Out of 2,900 other partners)
So what's on offer?
Partnering directly with Microsoft, Cooper Parry are leading the market in Business Central - Microsoft's very own ERP system. (Here’s a handy PDF explaining what it is and does). It covers everything from sales and purchasing, to finance and stock control. The diversity of the product is endless!
Which is exactly why we're looking for business minded people over "tech-robots". We need somebody who understands back end processes and can think outside the box.
Day to day you'll work as a Business Central Trainee helping clients solve their business problems with technology. Working autonomously (but also within a team) you'll:
- Take ownership for support cases, and manage their lifecycle through to closure
- Think outside of the box to resolve issues within Business Central
- Learn from other members of the support team
- Manage and prioritise support tasks to meet agreed Service Level Agreements
- Liaise with functional consultants and developers, to provide business savvy resolutions
- Pass on knowledge to clients to best utilise the system
- Keep up with new releases of Dynamics and associated technologies
But I don’t have any technical knowledge?
Good! We’re after smart cookies who are keen to learn business process and operations. You don’t need to know anything about Business Central or the Microsoft stack as we offer full training and support. As part of the apprenticeship you'll undertake your AAT Level 3 giving you an industry recognised qualification in accounting tieing in perfectly with Business Central.
Personal qualities we’re looking for are:
- Inquisitive nature (Wanting to know how things fit together)
- Confidence talking to customers
- The ability to pick new things up quickly
- Accountability (doing what you say you will)
- Problem solving and thinking outside of the box
After the successful hires of 5 new members we’re keen to grow the team further following our Microsoft Business Central award.
About us and what's in it for you...
Microsoft Gold Competencies? We've got them. 6 to be exact!
Best Company to work for in the UK? We placed 13th in the Sunday Times Top 100!
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner of the Year - Yep that's us.
We're going places and we want you on board! Joining us means you'll reap in the benefits ranging from our incredible open plans offices to:
- Open unlimited holiday
- Onsite gym classes
- Potential to sit relevant Microsoft qualifications
- High performance stretch culture
- Regular social events
- Casual dress code
- Tailored development programme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Online discount portal to all major high street retailers
- Pension scheme and life assurance
- And much more!