Apprentice Insurance Broker with Alan & Thomas Insurance Group
Job duties include:
- Assist Account Handlers/Advisers/Account Executives/ Claims Team with administration support on a daily basis including general enquiries, renewals, mid-term adjustments, obtaining quotations, filing, photocopying and accounting procedures as requested
- Deal with customer service (i.e. non advice) enquiries from clients, insurers and other third parties in a professional and timely manner.
- Manage administration of client renewals, including renewal documentation; renewal quotations and accounting procedures ensuring FCA deadlines are adhered to.
- Assist in preparation of sales and renewal documentation including client letters, renewal and final reports as applicable.
- Administer mid-term adjustments.
- Input data onto the office systems.
- Maintain an efficient diary system including age debtors lists, accounts queries, chasing documentation and renewal terms
- Liaise with insurers and other third parties regarding the administration of client’s insurance
- Develop good working relationships with key Insurer personnel
- Adhere to Training & Competence scheme requirements.
- Adhere to FCA requirements
- Any other duty as reasonably requested.
- Embrace and comply with company values.